From top left to right: Brass Wire, 6 Swarovski Rounds, Clear Glass Cab, handmade links with blue and purple beads
From middle left to right: Shell ( I think) butterfly pendant, Very light pink rounds, Handcarved ox bone skulls
From bottom: Light green pearls
I've never worked with ox bone, pearls, or cabs before, so this soup will be a lot of fun. Tanya, you outdid yourself with this. You are such a generous person! Did you make the blue and purple links?
If your interested in getting your own free beads for blogging, click on the pic on the right side of this blog. It will take you to the Free Beads for Blogging post on Tanya's site. If any of my readers have participated in this before, please post a comment with a link to your blog. I would love to see what everyone else received and made with their beads!
I'll post pictures when I'm done with my creations. I think I will probably make more than one piece with all of my goodies.
My link challenge reveal in on August 17th! My piece is already done, I just have to take some pictures and send them off to Peggy!
Thanks for reading and now I'm off to run! :)

Thanks for posting.Yes I made the chain with the seed beads and brass wire,It is a way of me meditating.Glad you like them.Some were pay it forwards from others because I have so little time to use beads these days and some I have listed in my store for sale.Glad you like them and am looking forward to seeing what you make.Love and hugs Tanya
ReplyDelete