I know, I'm a slacker with this. I'm still getting used to the idea of sharing my thoughts with others. It's a little weird sometimes for an introvert. This will be a quick update though. I plan on doing a longer one with pictures later in the week (for real, I mean it). I had my first ever craft show a few weeks ago, and it went really well. I'm planning on doing another one in the spring. The more exciting news is that my etsy shop is finally open!!! Now that I think of it, I might have to do separate posts for some of these. ;)
Until later in the week, here's the link to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/JenRenJewelry. I would appreciate if you check it out. If you have a shop too, I'm happy to add you to my circle. I love promoting handmade!
Really, I mean it. There will be updates. If I don't, I'll let you throw snowballs at me or something.
Although, if you choose to throw the pink ones, I'll send you my address. I promise I will throw them at myself. ;)


Nice post! I forgot they made Pink Snowballs!!! As long as the snowball is not yellow you are good!!!
ReplyDelete