My partner for
Lori Anderson's 7th
Bead Soup Blog Party is Beti of the
Stringing Fool. Beti not only makes jewelry, she's also paints. I had a lot of fun coming up with ingredients for her soup. I had four different soups cooking, until I decided on the final one.
 |
Beti's Soup ready for shipping
|
I love dressing up packaging. It is so easy to do. If you want to see what I sent Beti to work with, head over to
her blog. Hint: the packaging does relate to the beads. :)
Now, for the ingredients Beti sent me:
This soup is a good challenge for me. I usually work with bright colors, and not a lot of stone. Come back on April 6th to see what I come up with!
I'm kind of sorry I didn't do any fancy packaging! Yours is so fun. Hope you can have fun with the challenge. (And you don't have to use everything!)
ReplyDeleteDon't be sorry! I love what you sent me.
DeleteWhat a great selection! I drew your name (or your comment number) in the Blog Candy giveaway on my blog! Can you send contact details to caycay at shaw dot ca?
ReplyDeleteThanks Karin!!! I'll do a post when they arrive. :)
DeleteJust love the soup. I love metal and muted colors.
ReplyDelete