Saturday, July 7, 2012

First Post!

I've been meaning to start a blog, mainly to be able to participate in all of the bead challenges I keep seeing.  I wanted to do Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party, but I was a little intimidated by all of the great bead creations I see getting posted to the group on facebook.  Now, I wish I had, but at least I'll have a blog to be ready for next time!

Luckly for me, Peggy Johnson at charmbarn.blogspot.com started her own blog challenge using these amazing links.  If you want to check out any info on it, there a link directly to the post on her blog on the right.  I can't wait to see what links she sends me.  There are a wide variety of colors in her etsy shop, www.etsy.com/shop/willowbranchbeads.  Right now, I'm partial to the ice blue ones, but then again, I am biased towards anything that is blue.

I need to get started crafting today.  I plan to do an update tonight or tomorrow and post some pictures of things I'm working on.  I've almost finished my dyi light box, so I can't wait to take pictures and start using it.

I would love any comments or follows from anyone.  I'm totally new to blogger and google+, so I'm still trying to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment