I should just sign off of facebook anytime I say anything about work and not read any updates. There is something that always seems to catch my eye. This time, I'm really glad I saw this. Lori Anderson just posted a giveaway on her blog http://www.prettythingsblog.com/2012/07/finally-five-bead-and-button-bead.html. The catch is that it's not just one thing she's giving away but 5 different things! The two I'm most interested in, of course, involve beads. The first one is all kinds of amazing beads Lori picked up at the Bead & Button show. There are so many beautiful ceramic beads in it. I really like the one by Diane Hawkey and the one by Golem Studios. The second one is a Mystery Soup hand mixed by Lori! I don't know which one to be more excited about. If I was lucky enough to get that, it would almost be like I was participated in the Bead Soup going on right now.
Maybe I'll get lucky! I'm really signing off now, really I mean it. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment