Sunday, July 8, 2012

My first comment and another challenge

It felt really good to get up this morning and see that I had my first comment from Tanya at Fusion Muse!  I've been lurking at her blog for a couple of weeks, so it was nice to here from her.  On the lurking note, I know I have a few other readers because of the page views.  I appreciate you all.  If you do feel like leaving a comment, I would love it.  :)  Also, if you have a blog, please provide your address with your comment so I can visit yours and leave you comments in return.

Now for my next challenge.  You might have noticed the second button on the right called Free Beads for Blogging.  (Really, how could you miss that?  It has Free and Beads in the title ;)  ).  It's a challenge from my first commenter!  Tanya is giving away beads to one blogger each week who leaves a comment.  The only things you have to do in return is blog about the beads at least three times:  when you receive them, your work in progress, and your complete piece.  The rest of the rules are on her blog, so just click on the Free Beads for Blogging link.  I got selected for the challenge!  I can't wait to see the goodies that Tanya is going to send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment