Friday, July 13, 2012

Intergalactic Bead Show

This weekend the Intergalactic Bead Show is in Charlotte, NC.  I've always wanted to go, but it seems like something always comes up with work or family plans that I can't go.  Right now, it looks like I can attend.  Here's my dilemma.  I really don't need to add to the bead stash right now, as much as I want to.  I need to spend the weekend taking pictures of my completed pieces and making new ones so I can get ready for my etsy shop to open.  The show is under two hours from where I live, but I know I would spend all day there, so that's a whole day that I didn't get anything done (not counting looking at goodies).  So, do I go or not?  If you've been to this show before, I would appreciate any comments about the show. 

If anyone is interested in going, here's all the info:  Intergalactic Bead Show.  They have shows up and down the East Coast and in the Mid West.

No comments:

Post a Comment