It's always a good day when you come home from work and have something fun waiting for you in the mailbox. This week's mailbox surprise is the arrival of my links for Peggy's Link Challenge! There are twenty participants. Half of the group received turtle shell links and the other half received black ones.
 |
My links
|
I have some ideas brewing for these, I just hope they work! The reveal date is August 17th. If you want to get some links, you can purchase them in different sizes and colors at Peggy's etsy store,
WillowBranchBeads. She also has other types of beads for sale, including these
rusty blue czech glass rondelles that are gorgeous.
As I was taking pictures of these last night for the blog, my crafty assistant decided that she needed to help.
 |
| Inspecting the Goods |
 |
Testing the light box for sturdiness
|
I'm a little surprised she didn't try to go after any of the links, but I did put them away before she really got the chance.
That's all for today. Thanks for reading. :)
I can't wait to see what you make with your links! Did your assistant approve of the goods?
ReplyDeleteShe approved. She did get away with a couple of links when I was making my piece, but I got them back. :)
DeleteI got the turtle-shell ones. Can't wait for the reveal day to see what everyone has made! these link are so unique!
ReplyDelete-Kashmira
http://sadafulee.luulla.com
I can't wait either! Thanks for visiting my blog.
Delete