1. I think I'm afraid to fail.
2. I'm shy, and it's challenging at times to put myself and my work out there.
So, the realization is this: I just have to get over it. Really, what is the worst thing that could happen? I don't sell anything in my store is all I can come up with. I've already had success selling pieces in-person, so I know people like my work. Besides, if I didn't even open a store, wouldn't that be a failure in a way? Has anyone else ever felt this way? Do you have any tips for me?
To work on my shyness of showing off my work, I thought it would be good for me to post some more pictures my pieces, just so it's out there in the universe for comments. I really do appreciate all feedback, both positive and critical.
This is a fun, colorful memory wire bracelet I made from an assortment of my beads.
This one is probably my favorite because of the colors. I've very, very partial to blues.
I've got different colors of these made also.
That's all for tonight. I'm still finding it challenging to take pictures of earrings. I'm probably just being too picky.
I'll also have a post tomorrow, because my links for the Link Challenge have arrived! My crafty assistant was very excited about this, but I'll save that for the post. :)
All three are great, and I am partial to blues too, but that third one is fantastic! Love the magic that seed beaders make!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! I'm following your blog now :)
Delete